MAPRA is a Non-Profit association composed of repossession agencies throughout New England that operate in Massachusetts. While our purpose is to strengthen understanding of the industry in Massachusetts, we also provide educational opportunities and updates as they apply to the industry in Massachusetts. Our goal is to ensure that all repossessions performed in Massachusetts are done in the most professional manner by competent agencies.
Code of Ethics
- We will have a general duty of integrity, honor and fair dealing toward the general public.
- We will comply with all city, county, state and federal laws and shall endeavor to keep ourselves informed of those laws governing our business.
- We will not intentionally injure the business reputation of another member or competitor.
- We will employ truth and accuracy in automobile repossession.
- We will not perform any act which would bring disrepute to the repossession industry.
- We will expose or halt, where found, any scheme designed to deceive or defraud the repossession industry and aid in prosecuting those guilty of such acts.
- We will constantly strive to improve business methods to the end that the client will be better served.